Thursday, June 26, 2008

[ the little everyday things...]

I thought I would show some pictures of the types of things that keep Angie occupied and entertained throughout the day.

Angie is quite the organizer and perfectionist already. I'm don't where she gets that from? :) Nana let Angie play with her rubber stamps last week, so Angie sat there for almost a half an hour flipping them all over to the back side and making sure they went all the same direction! What a crazy girl! She was just happy as can be with those stamps! Who knew?

Then a few days later Angie was getting bored so I gave her my container full of loose ribbon pieces that I use for cards, hair bows and scrap booking, and she was so excited and thrilled to have something to organize! She just kept putting piece after piece of ribbon over her shoulders and had so much fun! I'm telling you, it's the little things in life! :)























Lastly, Angie has gotten into putting multiple articles of clothing on over top of whatever she's wearing. She kept pulling clothes out of her drawer and gave them to Nana saying, "More Please!" and "Help Please!" I think she ended up with about 7 layers and she thought it was the greatest thing ever! She's such a girly-girl! I think it's safe to say that we can save some money not having to buy toys because she's so enthralled by everything else!

No comments: