Sunday, August 31, 2008

[ another sister! ]

I'm happy to announce that I have another sister! And it's not what you think... no my Mom isn't pregnant! :) Brad brought his girlfriend Krystal home to visit and meet the family and he proposed yesterday while they were at Port Townsend! So it's official... Krystal is going to be part of our family! I'm excited to have her as my sister! I got to go help Brad pick out the ring which was so much fun! I love looking at rings! I could look at diamonds and gems all day long! It's absolutely fascinating to me! Anyway, here are some pictures that Lauren took in Port Townsend yesterday and they turned out amazing so I had to share them with everyone! I also took some pictures for them and I'll post them on my other blog so be sure to check them out and tell me what you think! Congrats Brad and Krystal!




1 comment:

Adam & Leesha Wickern said...

YAY!!! Congratulations Brad!!! That is so much fun. Hey sorry it has been so insane and I haven't been able to call you back. Did I ever send you our new address? I can't remember which emails I have responded to and which ones I haven't. Just in case it is 345 So. 2nd E. #106.
The pictures are so darling!