Wednesday, May 12, 2010

[ Angie's Birthday Party & Mother's Day ]


What a great weekend! We celebrated Angie's birthday with friends and family on Saturday at the park, It was the PERFECT day! The sun was shining, it was warm and absolutely beautiful! I actually got some sun on my white arms too! Both of John's grandmothers were able to make it, so that made it even more special! Angie had fun playing with all her friends and having "dirt cups" (chocolate pudding, Oreo cookie crumbs, gummy worms and gumdrop flowers) for dessert since it was a Garden party! :) We also had a cake too, but it was a little breezy, so Angie had to pretend to blow out her candle because it wouldn't stay lit! The best part of the whole day was that she found a huge earth worm! If anyone knows Angie, they know that she loves bugs, dirt and especially worms! We actually found her at the end of the party playing in the only patch of dirt in the whole park, where she was making mud with a cup of water and a stick! That's my girl! She was completely happy playing in the mud... the icing to her cake! Thanks everyone for coming and celebrating with us!

Mother's day was great! We went to my parent's ward to hear Lee give a talk...what an amazing brother he is! He did a wonderful job and even got me all teary-eyed! Being a Mom will do that to ya! :) Love these photos with my girls! Oh how I love being a Mom! Even though it's the toughest thing I've ever done and even though I still have lots to learn, I enjoy it so much and there's no place I'd rather be than at home!

After Church Angie got her birthday present from Nana and Poppa. Her very own monster bed! Notice how I didn't say DOLL bed, but MONSTER bed! My Dad made the bed and my Mom sewed the pillows and quilts to match her room! ANGIE LOVED IT! She loves putting her animals and monsters to sleep with their pillows and blankets.... so right when we got home in the monsters went! Lizzy and Cassie on the top and all the babies on the bottom! Thanks a million Nana and Poppa!
 
 

No comments: