Tuesday, July 15, 2008

[ funny kid ]



I tried my hardest to get Angie to sing "Happy Birthday" to John the other day (for his birthday of course) and obviously kids rarely do what you want them to do when you have the camera in front of them! She's such a funny kid that I thought I would share it with everyone anyways! Let me explain the story behind the carrot in the video... she got that for Easter and it has 4 rabbits that came with it, one day Angie took all the rabbits out and was looking inside and saw the stitching. I was just playing around with it and turned it inside out and pretended like it was going to get her and for some reason Angie would laugh every time and moved away from it at the same time like it was going to get her! She's not scared of it, but just runs away or doesn't want to touch it when she sees it! I'm not sure why but it's really funny to watch! So this is yet another interesting fact about my funny kid! Apparently we're going to have to work on the birthday song later. :)

3 comments:

Matt and Cristina said...

So cute! You'll have to keep putting lots of videos on the blog. I love to see Angie in action!

Alison said...

I can't believe how much she has grown!!!! In just a few short months too! Man, that video just makes me miss you guys!
P.S. She is BEAUTIFUL! I will always be envious of her hair!

Ashley said...

OH, she is so cute. I cant believe how big she is. Her hair is so long!! She seems to be such a fun little girl!