Saturday, July 12, 2008

[ The ABC's of Angie ]




I recently finished this book of Angie on www.shutterfly.com and loved it so much that I wanted to show it to everyone! All you do is pick out the style and layout of the book and upload your pictures and add text and you're done! Quite a simple process, but the outcome is so impressive! Now I have a wonderful book of Angie to last a lifetime! Obviously the title is "The ABC's of Angie", so I came up with 2 adjectives for each letter that perfectly described her personality or something she likes. Then I found a picture to go with it and wrote a little blirp about it. John had a great idea to include the month and year of each picture so that I wouldn't forget how old she is, because let's face it, my memory isn't what it used to be! I only took a picture of the first two pages so as not to bore you! Hope you enjoy!

2 comments:

TaNicka said...

It is an amazing book!

Lara said...

Hey Amy, this is Lara Cahoon Seaver (Cristina's friend), I found your blog through a link on Cristina's blog and just wanted to say hi. The book is adorable! I love Shutterfly too and am currently working on a book for my husband's birthday. I hadn't seen that ABC layout, it is very cute. Looks like things are going well for you guys. How fun to be back in Washington, I am very jealous! You can check out our happenings at http://laraseaver.blogspot.com/ Later, Lara