Thursday, October 9, 2008

[ etsy shop ]

These pictures turned out so cute I had to post them! I took them a couple of weeks ago for my Mom's good friend Chris who is getting her business going on Etsy. Her business name is "Oh sew much" and she is an unbelievable seamstress! I have posted about this before but I don't think the link worked, so I thought I would share the pictures instead. She makes lots of cute kid stuff, like this art apron (which Angie obviously loved) and the Halloween tote, which she will love even more when it comes to trick-or-treating! Anyway, I would love it if everyone would go check out her stuff on Etsy and tell me what you think about prices and everything. Just look up her business name and it should come right up. She'll be adding more items soon, but just needs some input on what people think and especially moms since she makes a lot of children's items. Thanks everyone!




7 comments:

Sara said...

YO! so I am in the process of starting an etsy shop too, it's cutiepatootieshop. I have my main page up, but no items yet. I will be making baby stuff:) her stuff is adorable! I love the picture of all of the different art smocks hung up together, looks great. as far as prices go. I looked around and they seem pretty good. Maybe have her include the word "smock" in her title too. her description was good too. Can she monogram names on them? that would be a great selling point. as far as the halloween bag, in my personal opinion I think the price is a little high. I would personally want to pay around 10-12.50. I also love the pumpkin and stripe fabric, don't love the ric rac, and would want a cuter fabric handle instead of the webbing. just some opinions. overall very cute. I love the added song bonus

Adam & Leesha Wickern said...

That is so incredible adorable just so you know! I want one!! Hey just as an idea, go look at my friend Erin's blog and look at the cute new idea she and her mom did you would love it too

Amy said...

Thanks for your input girls! I'll let her know! Good luck Sara with your own Etsy shop, I'm sure it'll be great!

Megan and Mike said...

hey amy! i've started the blogging thing again. I say again cause i dont remember my password to my first blog that i started oh so long ago. My friends have been pushing me so here i am. First off etsy is fine in all but i'm more drawn towards the girl modeling the stuff. Is my niece going to be a little stinker for Halloween? So is Caden! Of course recycling Taylor's costume. Tay wants to be a witch this year. Hope all is well

Krystal Ann said...

Amy those pictures are so cute! It took me awhile to figure out it was Angie in the costume though haha shes adorable. :)

Amy said...

Thanks! I'm glad you liked them! She's a cutie!

Erin said...

Just found your blog. You little girl is too cute. I'm a little jealous that you are back in Seattle. We can only dream that someday we might be too. But until then we love where we live but I miss my family.