Wednesday, January 21, 2009

[ Very Belated Posts! ]

Alright, so I'm making up for lost time with all these posts! I've been feeling so yucky with this pregnancy that I really haven't done a whole lot, which you can tell by my lack of blogging. The last few days have been much better though, so I hope I'm over the worst of it! My house is now put back together, I've been taking pictures and cooking and sewing and scrap-booking again, so I'm feeling much more normal! Thank heavens for that! But I'm not sure who came up with the term "morning sickness" because it's more like "anytime of the day sickness" which is not fun! But anyway, here are some pictures of what we've been up to lately, so I hope you enjoy!

2 comments:

Matt and Cristina said...

I'm glad you're feeling a little better. You are such a trooper. Hang in there! Love you lots.

Lyd Stew said...

I've just been waiting for an up-date! :) Thanks for posting- fun times!